Divorce Shouldn't Be a Battle...No Court...Just Solutions
Divorce is Painful...But it Does Not Have to be Destructive
In a collaborative divorce, the couple and their attorneys are preparing for resolution from day one in a negotiation centered process.The collaborative process recognizes that the couple, and not a judge, is best suited to make decisions that are in the best interest of their family.
Collaborative Divorce is different from a litigated divorce.
The benefits of a Collaborative Divorce include:
• Privacy – by staying out of a public courtroom, your collaborative divorce remains confidential.
• Control – you, and not a judge, decide what is fair.
• Financial Resources – from the first day your money is spent working towards settlement, not trial
• Common Sense – you and your spouse reach realistic and workable solutions allowing you both to move
• Children – with a greater emphasis on the long-term emotional and financial well-being of both you and
Next CCDP Membership Meeting
September 28, 2016
Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
1900 Grant Street
9th Floor Executive Conference Room.
Check out 2016 Meeting Calendar and Speaker Information
2016 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE